Cats are jerks

Caliandris

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
245
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2006?
How can someone bathe like taht? There’s nu bubbles!
Since they put Methylisothiazolinone or Benzoisothiszolinone or Chloroisothiazolinone in nearly every type of bubble bath, shampoo, conditioner, washing up liquid, washing liquid, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, paint...etc, bubbles have been off the menu in the Pendragon household. Took me months to realize the sudden appearance of eczema on one eyelid was related to this.

Cats are jerks. They gave me toxoplasmosis in my first pregnancy and I haven't been able to feel the same way about them since.
 

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,960
Location
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
2006
Since they put Methylisothiazolinone or Benzoisothiszolinone or Chloroisothiazolinone in nearly every type of bubble bath, shampoo, conditioner, washing up liquid, washing liquid, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, paint...etc, bubbles have been off the menu in the Pendragon household. Took me months to realize the sudden appearance of eczema on one eyelid was related to this.

Cats are jerks. They gave me toxoplasmosis in my first pregnancy and I haven't been able to feel the same way about them since.
Oddly enough, the only bubbles that I ever had a reaction was Mr Bubbles. I'd get red splotches (hives) and massive itching shortly afterwards each and every time. Mr Bubbles did not make my bath time fun :(
 
  • 2Hug
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007
Since they put Methylisothiazolinone or Benzoisothiszolinone or Chloroisothiazolinone in nearly every type of bubble bath, shampoo, conditioner, washing up liquid, washing liquid, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, paint...etc, bubbles have been off the menu in the Pendragon household. Took me months to realize the sudden appearance of eczema on one eyelid was related to this.

Cats are jerks. They gave me toxoplasmosis in my first pregnancy and I haven't been able to feel the same way about them since.
I can relate to this because I'm highly allergic to lanolin, which they put into almost all over the counter soaps, shampoos and lotions. Sometime back, I started making my own soap using vegetable glycerin. It's really pretty simple, I got the pure glycerin on amazon and the soap molds. I use oils that I like for scent and sometimes I even make my own scents (I grow rose geranium and other scents I like). So glycerin, salt water and oil. Pretty simple and much easier on my skin.
 

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
1,459
Location
Arizona
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
420
Keep me out will ya?


Beware the flying floof squad.
Please to be noticing that the flying floofer was returning to the kitty 🐱 room. There’s nu telling what she got upta whilst she was excaped.

We has a gate like that on our kitty room, it’s intended ta keep de dog 🐕 out, not de cats 🐈 in. *

De onliest thing we’ve attempted ta keep de cats in is side. De fail was very scary.



* Also, our kittygate has a lil door at the bottom ta let them jus’ stroll through.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Lexxi and Archer