- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 9,973
- Location
- Ohio
- Joined SLU
- 02-22-2008
- SLU Posts
- 16791
lol, this is gonna be more fun than Seniors' Night on American Ninja Warrior.
lol, this is gonna be more fun than Seniors' Night on American Ninja Warrior.
If thee's any sense left in the White House, someone will have already quietly snipped the wires leading to that button...
If thee's any sense left in the White House
"Places like New York"![]()
Sad! Disgraced Trump Demands Fealty From Cuomo Before New York Gets COVID Vaccine
A deflated and low energy President Trump sought on Friday to relive the glory days of his presidency, trying to...talkingpointsmemo.com
Words of a monster.
Thank the First Mother he is not going to be president in April or March or February! Or May! Or June! Or July! Or...
Even his most ardent followers can't honestly believe that what he's doing now amounts to anything less than the reaction of a spoiled child having a temper tantrum!"Places like New York"
So, I guess we can assume that any state that went blue is on his shit list and off the vaccine list.
I am amazed every single day at what people CHOOSE to believe and see.Even his most ardent followers can't honestly believe that what he's doing now amounts to anything less than the reaction of a spoiled child having a temper tantrum!
Doubling down on dingbattery.lol, this is gonna be more fun than Seniors' Night on American Ninja Warrior.
eand.co
Repeat after me: There is no button! A military aide follows him around with a briefcase that contains the "Permissive Action Codes", necessary to activate the nuclear arsenal. He then has to order either the Secretary of Defense or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to act via a secure line or in person. I don't expect such an order to be carried out.If thee's any sense left in the White House, someone will have already quietly snipped the wires leading to that button...
Oh no, Jeremy...he's not still in it and hell to the double no, should he somehow overturn it (going with what Jeremy thinks is possible) WE are NOT going to all come together.Jeremy Cleary and his mother, Lois, drove from Pennsylvania to support the president. "This is far from over," Jeremy Cleary said of Trump. "He’s still in it." He noted that he hadn't seen any violence and said he hopes that continues.
"No matter what happens with the election, I’m hoping we can all come together after," he said. "I have a lot of faith in the American people that we can do this.
I love how to people like this, its us on the other side of the Totalitarian/Democracy divide that are supposed to make nice and come together.![]()
Tens of thousands rally in DC to support outgoing President Trump; at least 20 arrested as protesters clash with counterprotesters
Thousands of people gathered Saturday in support of outgoing President Donald Trump in Washington to protest supposed "voter fraud."www.usatoday.com
Oh no, Jeremy...he's not still in it and hell to the double no, should he somehow overturn it (going with what Jeremy thinks is possible) WE are NOT going to all come together.
Who'se the actor? Might be fun checking out his other works ... a very expressive, fun face.
I'll assume that you honestly don't know the scene. If you're being sarcastic and I'm ruining your joke, I apologizeWho'se the actor? Might be fun checking out his other works ... a very expressive, fun face.
He becomes a ghoul. You run into him in Diamond City.I'll assume that you honestly don't know the scene. If you're being sarcastic and I'm ruining your joke, I apologize
That is a computer character in the opening sequence of the game "Fallout 4". He's an insurance salesman wanting to help you survive the coming nuclear holocaust. He disappears after the sirens go off and I assume is reduced to his component atoms.