#BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010


Words of a monster.

Thank the First Mother he is not going to be president in April or March or February! Or May! Or June! Or July! Or...
"Places like New York"

So, I guess we can assume that any state that went blue is on his shit list and off the vaccine list.
 

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007
"Places like New York"

So, I guess we can assume that any state that went blue is on his shit list and off the vaccine list.
Even his most ardent followers can't honestly believe that what he's doing now amounts to anything less than the reaction of a spoiled child having a temper tantrum!
 
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: Archer

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

The title is a bit misleading as it implies that Trump has broken America. The article lays it out differently. America has broken America, and it has been broken for quite some time along race, education and community lines.
 

danielravennest

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,708
SLU Posts
9073
If thee's any sense left in the White House, someone will have already quietly snipped the wires leading to that button...
Repeat after me: There is no button! A military aide follows him around with a briefcase that contains the "Permissive Action Codes", necessary to activate the nuclear arsenal. He then has to order either the Secretary of Defense or Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to act via a secure line or in person. I don't expect such an order to be carried out.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Jeremy Cleary and his mother, Lois, drove from Pennsylvania to support the president. "This is far from over," Jeremy Cleary said of Trump. "He’s still in it." He noted that he hadn't seen any violence and said he hopes that continues.

"No matter what happens with the election, I’m hoping we can all come together after," he said. "I have a lot of faith in the American people that we can do this.
Oh no, Jeremy...he's not still in it and hell to the double no, should he somehow overturn it (going with what Jeremy thinks is possible) WE are NOT going to all come together.
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410



Oh no, Jeremy...he's not still in it and hell to the double no, should he somehow overturn it (going with what Jeremy thinks is possible) WE are NOT going to all come together.
I love how to people like this, its us on the other side of the Totalitarian/Democracy divide that are supposed to make nice and come together.

If Jeremy and his mom can't be bothered to try and reach across and accept their dude lost and lost bad even with the GOP cheating like mad.... then yeah, no.
 

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,488
Location
US
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
44403
Who'se the actor? Might be fun checking out his other works ... a very expressive, fun face.
I'll assume that you honestly don't know the scene. If you're being sarcastic and I'm ruining your joke, I apologize :)

That is a computer character in the opening sequence of the game "Fallout 4". He's an insurance salesman wanting to help you survive the coming nuclear holocaust. He disappears after the sirens go off and I assume is reduced to his component atoms.
 

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,061
No, I didn't know, but thank you. I don't play a lot of games and I'm honestly not very good at spotting deep fakes. It's obvious now that I look at it closer, but I just assumed it was a filtering or lighting or older movie technology issue.
 
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
5,481
Location
Columbus, OH
SL Rez
2010
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
42
I'll assume that you honestly don't know the scene. If you're being sarcastic and I'm ruining your joke, I apologize :)

That is a computer character in the opening sequence of the game "Fallout 4". He's an insurance salesman wanting to help you survive the coming nuclear holocaust. He disappears after the sirens go off and I assume is reduced to his component atoms.
He becomes a ghoul. You run into him in Diamond City.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.