#BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,488
Location
US
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
44403

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
3,347
Location
USA, upper left corner
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
10461
I fully expect Trump to try to keep having rallies and grifting his cult, so yes. He will open a campaign as soon as he loses.
Yep. And he'll ask for "minimum contributions" for admission. As someone who considers herself a bit of a connoisseur of grifts, I'd have to grudgingly admit that would be a good one.

However, remember Trump Network? I imagine that ugly idea has yet to die, even though its ultimate doom is inevitable due to "everything the Trumps touch turns to shit." He'll be ranting and raving, unrestrained, on some vile cable tv channel. And selling the rubes Trump paraphernalia on the commercial breaks.

ETA: Although the tweet above has a good point ....
 

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,256
SL Rez
2006
I don't find this funny. Our election systems are overwhelmed and vote counters are increasingly ground zero for disgruntled Trumpists. Portraying them in this way just supports that vicious narrative of a corrupt election. We owe each and every one them a debt of gratitude for taking on this thankless job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.