- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24,428
- SLU Posts
- 18459
Gang of 4 said:Ooh, ooh ooh
Ooh, ooh ooh
There once were eyes if I could not see through
She said I don't know
What it means to be complicit
Be complicit
Need to believe
You got to understand
Need to believe
You got to understand
You mustn't want the things you can't have
It's only worth something if you work for it
You mustn't want the things you can't have
It's only worth something if my name's on it
I saw how hard daddy worked for his money
Daddy loves women and he believes in family
Need to believe, you gotta understand
Need to believe
You mustn't want the things you can't have
It's only worth something if you work for it
You mustn't want the things you can't have
It's only worth something if my name's on it
She said
It's clear to me
That things are not
Just freely given to…
That got me too. IQ45's still has plenty of tweeks. :|Whose?
So glad I managed to now spray water all over my keyboard
Between the Four Seasons thing and the Borat film, Rudy is going to have a rough road when they indict him for the Ukraine scandal. Or did everyone forget he's a co-conspirator with people who are already arrested? I think the main reason they haven't yet is Bill Barr is still Attorney General. Speaking of which, Barr apparently went into hiding several weeks ago. We haven't seen or heard from him.
I suspect that he and Mitch McConnell must have decided some weeks ago that Trump was more of a liability than an asset and that, assuming the polls were correct, they'd simply bank their tax cuts and judgeships, and walk quietly away from the table, leaving Trump to flounder, and ultimately sink, on his own.Between the Four Seasons thing and the Borat film, Rudy is going to have a rough road when they indict him for the Ukraine scandal. Or did everyone forget he's a co-conspirator with people who are already arrested? I think the main reason they haven't yet is Bill Barr is still Attorney General. Speaking of which, Barr apparently went into hiding several weeks ago. We haven't seen or heard from him.
I was talking about donnie but unfortunately they came back.Whose?
According to The Guardian, he was supposed to be talking on the Mark Levin Show at this very moment, but that may have fallen throughAll things considered and given his temperament, orangey has been pretty quiet. I guess we'll see what he has in store for tomorrow.
Doesn't seem so (live stream of blah blah, no orangey).According to The Guardian, he was supposed to be talking on the Mark Levin Show at this very moment, but that may have fallen through
![]()
Biden and Harris release first public schedule as they begin transition – as it happened
President-elect and vice president-elect moving forward with process even as Trump refuses to concede and spreads misinformationwww.theguardian.com