#BYEDON 2020 - The End Better Fucking Be Near

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
Now I find myself wondering if in the 20s, the Nazis were trying to claim victimhood from an earlier time [actually, almost certainly, that seems to be a part of fascism.

And that all springs from a culture of cyclic abuse. "It's your fault I hit you."

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Much of the appeal of the NAZI party was attacking the surrender in WWI along with various "outsiders" (communists, Jews, ethnic minorities") for Germany's economic problems. It didn't help that reparations demanded by England and France were hurting. They also blamed the Kaiser and Germany's aristocrats for failure to win the war and support German soldiers.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Allow us to keep missing you!

• 1Sad
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I only have bad aim when I like people. Mostly, with him its 'Who?'. IE I don't miss him at all.
I just want to see him face some consequences for his actions.
I don't want to hear about him otherwise, but I want to know if he's successfully sued, or better, prosecuted and given jail time.
It might help my PPTSD (post "president" Trmp stress disorder).

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I just want to see him face some consequences for his actions.
I don't want to hear about him otherwise, but I want to know if he's successfully sued, or better, prosecuted and given jail time.
It might help my PPTSD (post "president" Trmp stress disorder).
Yeah, mostly to see if our system is recovering properly and heading in the right direction - otherwise I'd rather he continue to destroy the GOP without me seeing him or hearing his voice. [worst part of the impeachment trial]

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
More "not surprised" news thanks to Дональд :

Lost in the news on the day of Trump’s Insurrection was a devastating new watchdog report to Congress on the politicizing and distorting of intelligence during Donald Trump’s time in office.

The analytic ombudsman, career intelligence community veteran Barry A. Zulauf, determined that under Trump national intelligence reports had become highly politicized. Important findings were suppressed to appease Trump’s refusal to acknowledge Russian interference in American elections.

Zulauf’s unclassified report paints a frightening picture of just how much the Trump administration skewed intelligence to suppress knowledge of interference by Russia in our 2020 elections.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Still at it.

During his talk to the West Roxbury Ward 20 Republican Committee on Saturday, the same day Trump was acquitted by the Senate in his impeachment trial, Bannon even floated the idea of Trump becoming speaker of the House in 2022 and impeaching President Biden.
Even better:
Politics should no longer be thought of as Republicans versus Democrats, he stressed during his talk.

“It’s between populists, nationalists, traditionalists versus these kind of globalists, elites, secular radicals,” Bannon said, adding, “This is what I think the future of this movement is … . We’re going to have a big aspect of disaffected Democrats that start to come over.”
You have something like 18-19 months to disaffect them, Sloppy Steve.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Still at it.

Even better:

You have something like 18-19 months to disaffect them, Sloppy Steve.
Trump becoming Speaker of the House? LOL, that would involve him being elected to Congress first.
And even then, he'd be a junior member, so Speaker? 😂😂
But if course, Bannon being a chaos agent who had stated he wants to burn it all down doesn't care how things really work.

Last edited:

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Also,

In case you're from the Venusian Wastelands and can't follow American politics in any form, the Texas governor is a REFUCKLICAN. And some of them want Donny Jr. to run for office. Of course they do.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts