Black Dragon Viewer

NiranV Dean

Dividing By Zero
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
Standing, really?

You are always sidestepping, don't stay on topic and are ignorant about facts.

I've wasted enough life time discussing this with you, I've made my point clear and that's it. Think about this whatever suits you, I don't care. Bye.
You are forgetting the backstab. Why would anyone want to sidestep if he's not going for the back immediately after.

• 1lolwut?
Reactions: Han Held

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Linux basically requires you to be a rocket scientist to start an application
You don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to start an application in Linux, in fact, it's not that different from starting one in Windows.

What surprises me is that most of the coders I know take pride in their coding skills AND knowing and using Linux even if it isn't their primary OS.

NiranV Dean

Dividing By Zero
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
You don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to start an application in Linux, in fact, it's not that different from starting one in Windows.

What surprises me is that most of the coders I know take pride in their coding skills AND knowing and using Linux even if it isn't their primary OS.
You know its more of a running gag to say that Linux is highly complex? It's like building a high end PC and asking whether it can run Crysis.

Also, i'm neither a coder nor am i a Linux user, i harshly failed at the installation process on 3 different Linux distros.