AI-generated images thread

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
Which Darren Stephens? Does this look more like Dick York or Dick Sargent?

 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
ChatGPT, illustrate "The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead channel."



Now do "The sky was the perfect untroubled blue of a television screen, tuned to a dead channel."



Now do what my actual television shows when it's tuned to a dead channel.



The sky, evolved.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,687
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
The last one is missing ads for CBD gummies and Kalshi
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
Huh, mine only advertises stuff related to the service provider, so I wouldn't actually have "The Next Chapter - In Theaters Now" because it would only advertise the streaming version.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,687
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
I do see the occasional "in theaters now" on mine, but they end up on one of the streaming services in a few months time anyway.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,687
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Are there horses in the Star Wars galaxy? I mean they probably have them, but I think I'd prefer a more emblematic beast. The problem is I can't think of where a certain type of Stars War creature is considered to be feral, and has its own name because of that. So Mustang it is!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
Originally you just used the smallest head and built a prim head around it. Then they added alpha masking for avatars and there are gobs of freebie alpha masks for just the head.

Looking at Marketplace there's gobs of maned wolf mods for various avatars.
Argent Stonecutter HELP a dumb human fashionista! CC no understand furry stuff!


Yeah, you do. Also I like the Bunnygirl and Badgerboy in Paris pics.
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
Are there horses in the Star Wars galaxy? I mean they probably have them, but I think I'd prefer a more emblematic beast. The problem is I can't think of where a certain type of Stars War creature is considered to be feral, and has its own name because of that. So Mustang it is!
Tauntaun.



I know it's kind of hinky but it took me several generations to get it that good.
 
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Free

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,687
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Tauntaun.



I know it's kind of hinky but it took me several generations to get it that good.
This winter, I will gladly hold off from using electric power equal to that required for your work.
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
Most of the riding animals in Star Wars seem to be reptilian, even the hairy ones tend to have reptilian body styles.



They still don't have the lighting right, or the clouds, or the ratcat, I gave up.
 
Last edited: