Yay! 2026 Halloween Time!!

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
Halloween is the nigth before September 1 right?
 
  • 1burn
Reactions: Govi

Lexxi

meow
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
1,374
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
6381
I refuse to offer an invitation and revoke any previous ones! I know the rules! I have hawthorn stakes, a sharpened spade and willie pete ammunition! Get lost...oh watch out for the thermite and naphtha. What Thermite and naptha? The naptha that you just got sprayed with and the Thermite you're standing on that just ignited. Mmm, bye.
hmm, Hawthorne steaks

 

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,949
Location
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
2006

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
Imagen how scary it would be if Disneyland Paris had put up that other Donald's head for Halloween deco.

 
  • 1Scared
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan