Товарищ

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,062
Every job advice article or vid I've ever read or seen from someone with long professional experience in the recruiting industry has advised that whenever someone pitches "we're family", that the jobseeker should stand up and not walk, but run, as fast and as far away as humanly possible.
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Every job advice article or vid I've ever read or seen from someone with long professional experience in the recruiting industry has advised that whenever someone pitches "we're family", that the jobseeker should stand up and not walk, but run, as fast and as far away as humanly possible.
I'd think if its 'We're family here, so we'll be paying you a fair wage and give good benefits to keep you happy' it'd be different, but it never is, is it [except when its weirdos like me]
 

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,369
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Every job advice article or vid I've ever read or seen from someone with long professional experience in the recruiting industry has advised that whenever someone pitches "we're family", that the jobseeker should stand up and not walk, but run, as fast and as far away as humanly possible.
What kind of family? The type that loves and supports each other no matter what or the type where children obey father or get thrown out? :D
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
I'm not sure how I feel.... like, are the working conditions in my scalp -that- good? I think a few are just naturally retiring with a pension at this rate >.<

Meanwhile, the tendons in my arms are getting injured on the job, despite management's best efforts, and it looks like my knees are following suit.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,702
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Sort of an asterisked comrade post since it's impossible to claim the POTUS.

 

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,175
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
Yeah but you have to tie those ropes where the limbs meet the torso. Otherwise I mean maybe like that’s what I heard somewhere. nm