Товарищ

Lexxi

meow
SL Rez
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
This is why I clearly say "Can you tell me where x is." Then they get confused while I stand there as they walk away.
You: "Can you tell me where x is?"
Me: "Yes." *stands there not saying another word just starring directly into your eyeballs*

• 1LOL
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Some more or less absentee landlord who owns a house on my street was talking from his giant luxury truck to myself and a couple of neighbours with that extra special rich guy tone.

I called him a hotelier and he got mad.
It appears he over leveraged and is losing his shirt.

• 2Like
Reactions: Soen Eber and Govi

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
My instruction to the peeps is to do whatever they feel is best for the living after I'm gone, be dead, won't care. There are beneficiaries of course, and a few things are willed to specific people, but even those provisions are made to help ease the transition rather than be WHAT KHAMON WILLZ MUST BE DONE1

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Hahaha. Wills, yes. I’ve been through a Trumpian control freak edition and a quietly seething person’s revenge version.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Super-rich warn of gun mounted robot police dogs now it’s back to the office with you to keep my real estate investments solvent.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Sliding across topics:

Tangential takeaway from this. Maybe the problem wasn't communism at all.

Maybe the problem was Russians.
Marx thought so, he thought a nation like Russia trying to implement communism was an extremely bad idea. He later came to believe that the best path to communism was via a slow evolution from capitalism to communism and that countries had to go through a capitalist phase to industrialize and build up first. And he believed that the "western democracies" had the best chance to achieve communism that way without revolution and bloodshed.