- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 832
- Location
- Miami,FL
- SL Rez
- 2006
- Joined SLU
- 2010
- SLU Posts
- 1965
I promise, I won't make any mistakes as dumb as that tomorrow... (There may be mistakes, but not THAT dumb.)October third, no?
We're performing the BIG MOVE tomorrow, Saturday October2nd3rd.
We'll start at 6pm UTC (11am SLT/PDT, 2pm EDT).
The plan is for this to take about one hour*. During that time VirtualVerse will be turned off, which means the site will be up but the forums will be unavailable. There will be a note on the site stating that, which we'll update as needed.
* We're allowing UP TO six hours in our schedules, so that if fate unexpectedly defecates on vv.one's new sleeping quarters, Bart has time to try and clean it up. After the six hour deadline we'll repoint everything back at hosting.com, give Bart a night to sleep, and we all will discuss what to do next.
We're performing the BIG MOVE tomorrow, Saturday October2nd3rd.
We'll start at 6pm UTC (11am SLT/PDT, 2pm EDT).
(/QUOTE)
Does Joshua sleep?
Joshua is spiritually supporting this project and very much sending well-wishes but it is otherwise Not His Problem™.Does Joshua sleep?
Fair enough! I'm not a web dev by any means. I am a programmer with a masters in CS but admit freely that I never took any of the web or network classes. It's just not my cup of tea! So I trust the web people here to figure it out and can donate lindens or whatever if needed!Joshua is spiritually supporting this project and very much sending well-wishes but it is otherwise Not His Problem™.
This would certainly be in my wheelhouse if the house was in my yard and my problem to figure out how to resolve who put that house there and why is it on fucking wheels — but Free/Noodles/Bart are extremely well-equipped and know what they're doing and as they're the ones doing it they don't need much from me so I'm mostly just lurking in the chat and occasionally making incredibly hilarious remarks.Fair enough! I'm not a web dev by any means. I am a programmer with a masters in CS but admit freely that I never took any of the web or network classes. It's just not my cup of tea! So I trust the web people here to figure it out and can donate lindens or whatever if needed!