Nobody Cares: PRS

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,979
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
I don't get it. Is this performance art?
The slacktiest of vism since John Lennon was like "That's it, I am not getting out of this bed until world peace".

OTOH, I heard a lot of these people really packed the offices and some of them were arrested.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Lexxi

meow
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
1,374
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
6381
I'm sure this fits perfectly into "Nobody Cares: Politics edition":
Three random, I mean, three groups have come together to form a third political party.

"Not left, not right, FORWARD!" - I think the article said was their official motto.

The party, which is centrist, has no specific policies
 

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,175
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
One would think that Forward will go nowhere but, considering US politics over the past few years, one has to wonder if it won't be the dominant party in 2024.
 
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: Govi

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,175
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
Perhaps Prince Harry will be their VP candidate. Who to run for President? hmm
 

Lexxi

meow
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
1,374
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
6381
Perhaps Prince Harry will be their VP candidate. Who to run for President? hmm
Can't, wasn't born in USA. Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor could though, in 35 years. Born in California. Meghan Markle could in 2024.

Since it was founded by former Republican Christine Todd Whitman, and former Democrat Andrew Yang, they could have Whitman run for Pres & Yang run for VP.
 

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,175
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
But wouldn't Meghan and Harry look smashing in Whitehouse fashion pics if she were elected Commander-in-Chief.
 

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,062
Presidents are practically royals anyways so why not? *shrugs*
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,938
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
I'm sure this fits perfectly into "Nobody Cares: Politics edition":
Three random, I mean, three groups have come together to form a third political party.

"Not left, not right, FORWARD!" - I think the article said was their official motto.
The USA already has a centrist political party, the Democratic party.


He keeps changing his mind on the crypto bit.
 

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,979
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791

I originally thought this was sensationalized - like, I could easily imagine in this day of automated payments that someone might not necessarily notice a person's passing for a while. But nope, this lady actually stopped paying her rent because death, and the landlord had to go through a process with the government to get the rent automatically deducted from the lady's benefits check, and through the entire thing nobody thought it odd that they could never get in personal contact with her (assuming anyone tried).

 
Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
5,487
Location
Columbus, OH
SL Rez
2010
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
42
One would think that Forward will go nowhere but, considering US politics over the past few years, one has to wonder if it won't be the dominant party in 2024.
If by dominant you mean sucking away votes from suburban Democrats to improve the chance of electing batshit Republicans, possibly.