Caete
Scientist Lady of Science
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,963
- Location
- 20 Minutes into the future
- SL Rez
- 2006
A while back I had trouble with a roller blind that wouldn't stay down, when I saw the gashes in it I knew it had to be the cat. A day or so later I saw that in the early morning when the sun was low shadows of birds shown on, and through, the thin material of the blind. Sure enough the cat launched herself at the shadows and hit the blind, and solid window just behind, with a thud and fell to the floor as the blind went up with additional gashes in it.
He just HAD to break out that cigarette ...
Nah. If the cat had bapped the sleeping kitten, maybe. But a soft hiss is actually a very restrained response and typical. I bet they're best buds within a few weeks.That kitten may lead a hard life with Bubbles around lol
Sadly, it looks like someone literally threw that poor cat at those guys.
I hearby nominate this as THE PERFECT CAT MEME.
That occurred to me long after I posted it. I wouldn't have if I'd thought of that.Sadly, it looks like someone literally threw that poor cat at those guys.
If you ever wondered why I WTF'd your post, that's why. That was my first and only thought - someone threw the cat at them.That occurred to me long after I posted it. I wouldn't have if I'd thought of that.
I'm pretty sure I saw my two felines on the phone to the support center this very morning!