Show Your Second Life Style

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,962
Location
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
2006
Spent a lot of $$$ on skins, clothes yesterday -but with an old hair, though ("No Vault" by "No Match")

I feel like if the skirt was a touch longer (and less hoochie-girly) this might be a contender to replace my old "lost neko" outfit.
Just an FYI, 7 deadly skins has a 1L skin board that changes daily, a no group needed midnight mania board and several mini mania boards. What body are you using? I may have some skirts that fit.
 

Monica Dream

But spirit is something that no one destroys
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
1,326
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
7008
Just an FYI, 7 deadly skins has a 1L skin board that changes daily, a no group needed midnight mania board and several mini mania boards. What body are you using? I may have some skirts that fit.
That's awesome -I'll check them out! I use the Tonic Fine body.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: MiakisThe Usagi

Monica Dream

But spirit is something that no one destroys
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
1,326
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
7008
Care package sent. I had more transfer stuff for tonic fine that I thought, hope some is useful for you.
Got it -thank you so much! 🤗
 
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: Caete

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
july_01_2021_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

The coco asymmetrical summer dress, sad to say this is the only color of it I really like, but I bought the fatpack. The Rattan hat and bag are from Zenith, shoes are from Pure Poison
Hair is Truth Eternity

july_12_2021_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

This dress is from Hilly Haalan, I like this one a LOT. has a sort of 80's vibe. The sunglasses are from Izzies discount stuff. and again with the Zenith bag...I wish it had more colors. shoes are from KC Hair is Stealthic Plush