Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

I cannot imagine a chat like this being handled by Trump. Well, actually I can imagine it, and how it would be ALL ABOUT TRUMP.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Judgement day for Putin coming up soon!

President Joe Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin will face consequences for directing efforts to swing the 2020 U.S. presidential election to Donald Trump, and that they would come soon.

"He will pay a price," Biden told ABC News in an interview that aired on Wednesday. Asked what the consequences would come, he said, "You'll see shortly."

Of Putin, Biden said he does not think the Russian leader has a soul. Asked if he thought Putin was a killer, he told ABC: "I do."

• 2Like
Reactions: Myradyl Muse and Govi

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Judgement day for Putin coming up soon!

President Joe Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin will face consequences for directing efforts to swing the 2020 U.S. presidential election to Donald Trump, and that they would come soon.

"He will pay a price," Biden told ABC News in an interview that aired on Wednesday. Asked what the consequences would come, he said, "You'll see shortly."

Of Putin, Biden said he does not think the Russian leader has a soul. Asked if he thought Putin was a killer, he told ABC: "I do."

• 2LOL
Reactions: Myradyl Muse and Govi

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Putin has an answer for Biden: “I remember in my childhood, when we argued in the courtyard with each other we used to say: it takes one [killer] to know one. And that’s not a coincidence, not just a children’s saying or joke. The psychological meaning here is very deep,” Putin said.

“We always see our own traits in other people and think they are like how we really are. And as a result we assess (a person’s) activities and give assessments,” he said.

Mr Putin, responding to Mr Biden’s characterisation of him, said he knew the US leader personally, and, in an apparent reference to Mr Biden’s age of 78, said he sincerely wished him good health.

danielravennest

SLU Posts

Not really a Biden thing, but he definitely needs to be seen as performing some heavy lifting on the cheerleading side.
He was supportive of it at his press conference today (I watched the whole thing). The big news was raising the vaccine target to 200 million in 100 days, and that his expectation is to run in 2024. But he said its too far away to actually announce he's running officially. The priorities are still COVID, putting people back to work (for which the infrastructure plan tomorrow is a part), and then all the other stuff like voting rights, gun control, making the filibuster harder by requiring live speeches, etc.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts