- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24,428
- SLU Posts
- 18459
His big movies were in the 80s. You should be able to find them on tv somewhere by now.I'm a complete movie barbarian.
Haven't been to a movie theater in decades. (Well, except with school classes a few times).
I think Close Encounters Of The Third Kind and One Flew Over The Cucko's Nest were the last ones I saw in a theater
I watched 2, maybe 3 movies a year on TV. Only when I'm really bored.
The plots in movies are most of the times so thin, childish IMHO. Not my beer.
And besides that, have you ever heard about Frank Lammers, Martin Koolhoven or Halina Reijn?
How about The Walking Dead?I'd been calling him "President SuperSpreader", but I like "Typhoid Trump" better.![]()
President Donald Trump and other White House insiders infected with COVID-19 carried the virus across the country in a matter of days, potentially exposing hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people as they went about their business, a USA TODAY investigation found.
From a religious summit outside Atlanta to a campaign rally at a Pennsylvania airport and a private fundraiser in Minnesota, Trump, his aides and political allies attended events with thousands of people, often without masks and little regard for social distancing.
Trump, first lady Melania Trump, senior adviser Hope Hicks and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany are among more than 20 to test positive for COVID-19 from an outbreak tied to the White House.
Well of course he's going to be the most prolific, greatest and YUGEST superspreader in the whole history of epidemiology.
Well, erm, yes. And the moderator, the audience and the camera and sound crews.Mr. Trump said he only learned of the debate commission’s decision on Thursday morning, minutes before he got on the phone for an interview. He accused the commission of “trying to protect Biden.”
Also recently in the news for being a king-hit victim.He was in a lot of 80s movies like Spaceballs, Ghostbusters, Little Shop of Horrors, and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. He left the public eye for a long time to raise his children after his wife passed.
Everything wrong about our democracy, rich people buying access. Since his campaign is actively pocketing campaign funds I wonder if they realize they're just handing the money to him personally.What's more super than super spreader?
![]()
White House coronavirus outbreak may have exposed thousands from Atlanta to Minnesota
Officials exposed to COVID-19 at the White House went on to other functions, often without masks, potentially exposing thousands.www.usatoday.com
Apparently, even money cannot buy any respect for your life from this "president".About 200 people attended a roundtable discussion and a fundraiser for the president Oct 1. at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. Attendees paid up to $250,000 to participate.
A day before the New Jersey fundraiser, the president traveled to a $200,000-per-couple fundraiser at the home of Martin and Anne Davis on Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota and a rally at the Minneapolis airport.
The White House turned down an offer from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to track down and notify those who may have been linked to the outbreak. There is no government-led effort underway to determine how many people outside the official White House staff were exposed to the virus or to warn them.
Honestly, I'm not sure which was creepier, the eye or the fly.I'm wondering how long it'll be before Pence admits he's positive. That goopy zombie eye of his was really creeping me out last night.

“Yeah they’re going to get it,” he said about the treatments, adding: “I’m back because I am perfect physical specimen and I'm extremely young, and so I am lucky in that way.”
Mr Trump went on to state that once people catch the novel virus “you get better”...When asked if he was contagious, Mr Trump said: “When you catch it, you get better and then you're immune.”
That's a pre-existing condition.Also, it seems to have made him immune from showing any sign of intelligence
We're watching mania in real time -- he's ill with the virus, pumped full of steroids that have him high as a kite, heading towards the crisis of his illness (if he still needs his meds after the weekend, then that's seriously bad news for him) while he lives out his fantasy that all's well and he'll crush his enemies, just as he crushes the virus, which his personal survival will ensure, and on to win the election.He's bonkers, full on delusional. The emperor has no clothes.