Veritable Quandry
Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 5,487
- Location
- Columbus, OH
- SL Rez
- 2010
- Joined SLU
- 20something
- SLU Posts
- 42
He will be reabsorbed by the bog he oozed out of.
Oh, maybe THAT is why it kept saying it would drain the swamp. It missed home.He will be reabsorbed by the bog he oozed out of.



Gulp...but clearly I do also carry a Trident.![]()
Only Deutsche Bank was left willing to lend him money, I am not sure they will lend him anymore. If he intends to build a casino with mob/oligarch money.... let him. Neither Mob nor shady Russian Oligarchs have scruples breaking the law to get their money back once he ruined this endeavour - and unless he gets backstabbed by Jarred he surely will ruin it.Well Trump likes his tacky kind of glamour, and he likes it big. So probably first he will get back to NYC, and then try to get into the gambling industry again. But this time not in Atlantic city, but Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is exactly the type of city which has that type of glamour that attracts Trump like a moth to a light. And contrary to NYC he's still got a real chance to build the biggest phallus type of building in town.
I fear you are right, but it is in the US's best interest to keep him alive in a rubber cell, if he gets killed by anyone it will create a martyr for all his sicko voters.To be honest I think someone will kill him. We should start a betting pool.
Truly Unpresidented.His grandest accomplishment was how far he managed to lower the bar on 'presidential behavior'. yaaay.
I'll take Vlad with the tea, in the tea shop for 100 Alex.To be honest I think someone will kill him. We should start a betting pool.
If anyone deserved to be 'unpresidented' it's him and may McConnell and Senate Republicans all get voted out of office for their traitorous dereliction of duty to the American people!Truly Unpresidented.
Right now most countries have banned travel from the United States. That includes Air Force One. At most he could land at a US military installation, but he couldn't leave it.Please please don't let him go to Scotland, the Highland homeland of my mermaid ancestors. There would be nonstop haggis, bagpipes and unbeatable Scottish curses flying through the air day and night. The din of mermaid shrieks, banshee howls and sheep bleats would drown out sonic booms.
My opening salvo is "I beg you", but clearly I do also carry a Trident.![]()