Where will Trump go after the election? (Poll)

If Trump loses the election, where will he go next:

• Jail

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Mar-a-Lago

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • New York City

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Russia

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • United Arab Emirates

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Maybe he'll go to live with Roger Stone.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I predict that if he sticks around this country for any length of time after being dragged kicking and screaming out of the White House, that he'll be headed to prison. But, he could actually be smart for once and make a hasty run for it before that happens. Russia? I don't know. It would depend on whether Putin views him as a success or a failure. I mean, if he doesn't get re-elected despite all the Russian interference, Putin may not look too kindly on him.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
6 feet under - he will realize all his friends just loved him for his position and die of a broken heart....

nah just joking, like Emperor Norton he will keep on rambling that he is in charge - he will just be less charming than good old Emperor Norton
It would depend on whether Putin views him as a success or a failure. I mean, if he doesn't get re-elected despite all the Russian interference, Putin may not look too kindly on him.
I think Putin already considers him a failure, partial success at best - sure he destabilized the US, but his rambling madness left him an unpredictable danger too.

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
My own prediction -- on the record as of today! -- is that Trump will flee the country just ahead of prosecution and settle somewhere in the Middle East, probably UAE. Jared will most likely settle his family in Israel.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
My own prediction -- on the record as of today! -- is that Trump will flee the country just ahead of prosecution and settle somewhere in the Middle East, probably UAE. Jared will most likely settle his family in Israel.
UAE would be just about purrfect, it would pretty much break his legend in the US and as an icing on the cake he is just stupid enough to provoke them into getting him ejected again after a while.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Yeah, I agree with this one. Russia wouldn't have much use for the idiot once he is out of office.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Eunoli

SLU Cassandra
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
I am afraid he will remain in the White House, using every legal challenge he can for as long as he can (assuming he hasn't managed to steal the election somehow). Millions of protesters might eventually dislodge him.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I don't think he'll live long enough to get where he wants to settle. Or he'll die soon after reaching it in ''mysterious" circumstances. Many will believe some conspiracy about it all.

While all of we here will cheer and hope, however he died, that it was painful and humiliating.

I know some believe it wrong to applaud someone's death (think of the family!) so maybe... just me?

I do wonder which secret servicemen will get the honour of guarding him. Are they allowed to decline? I'm sure some may be fans so do they get to choose?

• 1Like
Reactions: Archer

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It might explain his desire to get us on Mars so quickly.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Voted jail only because 'execution chamber' was not an option.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I don't think he'll live long enough to get where he wants to settle. Or he'll die soon after reaching it in ''mysterious" circumstances. Many will believe some conspiracy about it all.

While all of we here will cheer and hope, however he died, that it was painful and humiliating.

I know some believe it wrong to applaud someone's death (think of the family!) so maybe... just me?

I do wonder which secret servicemen will get the honour of guarding him. Are they allowed to decline? I'm sure some may be fans so do they get to choose?
Not me, even before covid he was complicit in at least one murder. Some people say you should not wish death on anyone. Not me. I follow karma and whatever energy you put out in the world is exactly what you should get back.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
There's no "6 foot under" option.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I suspect he will get a pardon from Biden just to cut the shenanigans short.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts