Wordle!

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,701
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
This was a really tough one today.

Wordle 1,930 6/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Scoredle 6/6*

14,855
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› ADIEU (832)
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› SILOS (161)
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› FINCH (42)
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© WIMPY (14)
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© TIZZY (1)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RITZY
 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
MontrΓ©al
SL Rez
2007
I knew it was a word, but honestly, I had to look it up after because I wasn’t too sure what it meant.

Wordle 1,931 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Scoredle 4/6*

14,855
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ TREND (974)
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨 SCOUR (51)
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩 RUSKY (1)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USURY
 

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,880
SL Rez
2007
I knew it was a word, but honestly, I had to look it up after because I wasn’t too sure what it meant.
I think about it a lot! It's a wonderful biblical rule that my crazy country decided to just totally ignore in favor of the true religion of capitalism!

Wordle 1,931 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

NOISE
SCART
USURY
 

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,701
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
Man, these Wordles have been challenging lately!

Wordle 1,931 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Scoredle 5/6*

14,855
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ ADIEU (941)
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› FORUM (69)
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› TRUNK (11)
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬› BLURB (5)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USURY
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780


Ripper. See Bewdy.



Wordawazzle 🦘 1932 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


OMG those first *four* rows!
 
Last edited:

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,880
SL Rez
2007
Wordawazzle 🦘 1932 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


OMG those first *four* rows!
...but... how?? Surely you checked for every vowel by then? I can't wait to see your exact results.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,701
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
Woof!

Wordle 1,932 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Scoredle 5/6*

14,855
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› ADIEU (1,282)
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© CRONE (73)
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© SYTHE (21)
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© PLEBE (2)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PEEVE
 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
MontrΓ©al
SL Rez
2007
Wordle 1,932 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Scoredle 4/6

14,855
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜ GREAT (352)
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ PIOUS (12)
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩 PLEBE (5)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PEEVE
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780


Warren, like Warren Beatty.



Not to forget Faye Dunaway.

Wordawazzle 🦘 1933 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: GoblinCampFollower

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,934
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
...but... how?? Surely you checked for every vowel by then? I can't wait to see your exact results.
Unforced error I now see on line 3 and I don't know how that happened, it should have been deleted from my word list.

Also I tried to edit this comment into the previous post and it errored out, on two different browsers.

And that picture was mysteriously tough, it kept trying to make Warren Beatty the dingo and Faye Dunaway the wolf until I gave it painstakingly precise instructions.
 
  • 1Interesting
Reactions: GoblinCampFollower

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,880
SL Rez
2007
Good word! Just a ton of similar words given that I came in from the front.

Wordle 1,933 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

YEAST
SHARP
MELON
WEDGY
SHACK
 

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,880
SL Rez
2007
Unforced error I now see on line 3 and I don't know how that happened, it should have been deleted from my word list.

Also I tried to edit this comment into the previous post and it errored out, on two different browsers.

And that picture was mysteriously tough, it kept trying to make Warren Beatty the dingo and Faye Dunaway the wolf until I gave it painstakingly precise instructions.
HOW SHAMEFUL! I have never made an unforced error on these games ever! ...just don't look through my history to look for that :geek: