What Are You Listening To?

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
New to me. I'm listening to some of her other songs. I like the carnival flavor of this one.

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Listening to new stuff from Thao. And Tune-Yards. And The Linda Lindas. *cough*

 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Listening to that song that first turned me onto a band.

 
Last edited:

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
New stuff from The Big Moon.

 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
"You are the girl that I've been dreaming of
Ever since I was a little girl
"

Sings the male lead. :cheer:



I'd ask for this song to be played at every club and party I went to during the last half of 2008. A great crowd participation song with the "1! ..., 2! ..., 3! ..., 4! ..." and "Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!" refrains.
 
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
That song that turned me onto the band.

 

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
5,483
Location
Columbus, OH
SL Rez
2010
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
42
Lots of early punk bands are currently doing the "Our contracts were crap and we need money to retire" tours.
 
  • 1Love
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565