VVO is back!

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
So which peanut butter do you choose if you want alpha channel support?
9 out of 10 average users who want transparency choose JPEG!*

*And then end up screaming, "WTF happened to my f+*&ing picture AGAIN, g&* d&^%##???? KYLE! COME IN HERE KYLE!" at their CRT monitor ....

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
I'm now going to start pronouncing it that way.
All well and good, but start naming files with that file type and they'll know you mean business!

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
That really takes on a whole new meaning if you put exclamation points after Chocolate, Peanut, and Spread.

Also, I think that jar might be almost 50 years out of date, but ..... what the hell, chocolate! Peanut! IT SHOULD BE FINE!

(Says the woman who just spent three days on the throne with some sort of god-awful stomach virus/food poisoning .........)

SL Rez
SLU Posts
That really takes on a whole new meaning if you put exclamation points after Chocolate, Peanut, and Spread.

Also, I think that jar might be almost 50 years out of date, but ..... what the hell, chocolate! Peanut! IT SHOULD BE FINE!

(Says the woman who just spent three days on the throne with some sort of god-awful stomach virus/food poisoning .........)
Target has this

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
If you've still got that in your pantry, you're older than dirt, and your pantry needs a good cleaning out!
Sadly that was before I was born but I'd not have been surprised to find it in my stepmum's pantry based on what I found cleaning it out after she died last year.

• 1Like
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez

More flavours!

But Kraft wasn't the only member of the WTF peanut butter club. I'm ptretty sure Smuckers said hold my beer before making flavours just as bad but seriously more visually assaulting.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
But Kraft wasn't the only member of the WTF peanut butter club. I'm ptretty sure Smuckers said hold my beer before making flavours just as bad but seriously more visually assaulting.

The grape one actually wasn't bad (never tried the strawberry one), and it made making a PB&J a lot easier as a kid.