Thread and User Removal

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,969
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
I'd hope my reputation regarding my superior trolling skills ( :hellokitty: ) would protect me from accusations of lowering myself to the lazy and tiresome schtick that sockpuppetry represents.
It would indeed....which provides the perfect opportunity to do it and avoid suspicion!
 
  • 1* Popcorn *
  • 1Creative
Reactions: Isabeau and Govi

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,436
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
It was almost eerie. Like you had switched off a radio six or seven years ago, then switched it back on and it was playing exactly the same song.
I think I have a few TV shows like that. Where I have seen it a few times iber years, but its always just been the same episode.

Well, at least back in the days of cable channel surfing.