second life Show your Second Life Sci-Fi Photos

Brendarella

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes, I did.
Observation Craft. Used to deploy scientists to investigate strange phenomenon anywhere from low orbit to deep space.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Tris

Brendarella

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes, I did.
"Out of the mist".

This is the Biodome, used for alien vegetation containment. However, something unexpected seems to have emerged from the nutritional slime we added as fertiliser a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Tris

Fauve Aeon

🌽🐍Mostly Jellicle...🐍🌽
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Not sure of date/postcount
How come I'm the only one posting on here? What have I done wrong this time?
Well for me, posting a whole string of nothing but your own commercial things that are for sale on MP but not actually a place to visit, a RP to share or an otherwise interactive thing (without a purchase) just feels like...a big chunk of unpaid advertisements.
And there’s a protocol for that here. We pay for advertising.
So it’s likely a whole thread that some people, myself included, will click ‘ignore’ on very quickly and never see again.
Sure, many people who make things or do work for hire will post *some* WIP, the odd thing we make or are working on, a new shop build we are proud of etc. but this is way too heavy handed for my taste. Especially with no market support.

sldenizen

Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Once again, thanks for the inspiration for places to visit!

Experimental

Sorry, what I meant was that I'm surprised there aren't more folks posting their photos on here considering there's a huge RP community in SL and they love to take photos. Maybe they just don't know about us, yet.
I know of at least 3 sci-fi sims that are currently in construction. One of them I'm directly involved in. As soon as those are open and I'm roleplaying again I can start posting pics.