Random Youtubeness

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
You couldn't get me to sit in an "Oldsmobile Golden Rocket" if you put an Imperius curse on me.

• 1lolwut?
Reactions: Govi

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
You couldn't get me to sit in an "Oldsmobile Golden Rocket" if you put an Imperius curse on me.
What if we put that snazzy red and white "sports outfit" ("[some indaudible designer], Los Angeles") on you?

• 1Creative
  • 1Like
Reactions: Caete and Dakota Tebaldi

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Holy smoke, so Japan had a weird Arnold-crush like Germany has a weird Hasselhoff-crush?

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Worthless Whore

This girl is worthless
Youtube throws some pretty random shit my way (as you may have noticed) but this video/channel really floored me. I watched this one first and got obsessed and spent like six hours watching more from the channel.

This vid start slow, but give it time - its fucking wild. Not gonna tell ya what it's about, just give it a watch.

I should give a trigger warning that its about mental illness BUT in a positive way, so its cool and shit.

Jade is awesome by the way, check out her other vids.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Worthless Whore

This girl is worthless
This video is very intense and it deals with online bullying and hatred, but I genuinely feel that there might be people here who need to hear what Jade has to say. I promise you that it's a positive message, and if you are struggling with mental illness of any kind then please listen to her. She was literally created out of the worst kind of pain and suffering imaginable, yet she has so much strength and compassion to share. Listen to her.

Edit to add: The first part of the video is about their own channel and things they have to deal with, her message to others starts at 9:13 so you can jump straight to there if you need her strength and compassion in dealing with your own personal struggle. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Marita

Still mostly just Lurking
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
Oct 2009
SLU Posts
Back when TV was fun