Random Youtubeness

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,949
Location
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
2006
NSFW Language but has Bigfoot Pirate!

 

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
431
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
2014
SLU Posts
320
Some footwear that seems to be more difficult to walk in than it looks like! o_O
I tried ballet boots once. Just once. I wobbled in place for a few seconds, took three tottering steps and fell over. In my opinion they should only be worn in a swimming pool, a ball pit, in Second Life or by mad Germans :p
 

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,969
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
Mostly they guessed pretty well though things don't look like that. No automatic food preparation from microfiche cards or automatic clothes sorters though.
FWIW I don't think the recipes were supposed to be automatically made. I think the microfiche recipes were just supposed to be...well basically an electronic cookbook. Like a lot of people have on their tablets or phones, but they predicted it would be permanently mounted I guess.
 

danielravennest

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,708
SLU Posts
9073
Mostly they guessed pretty well though things don't look like that. No automatic food preparation from microfiche cards or automatic clothes sorters though.
What they entirely missed was progress in electronics. Who still has a rack of vinyl records and a film projector any more? We have a big flat screen, media server, and speakers, and that's it. And the whole family tends to not all watch or listen to the same thing. They have tablets, smartphones, earbuds, etc. and do their own things.

The automatic food prep is in the factory - we buy prepared meals you can throw in the microwave or oven.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Essence Lumin