Posting is fun!!!

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
370
Location
N. Cascade Mtns
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
1332
I can see the cat only if I cross my eyes. lol No moose anywhere!
 
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Isabeau

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
415
Location
Airport
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts
-1000
It’s blatant for me. The type of screen one is viewing it from probably makes a difference.
If I look center (left/right) and about 1/3 from the bottom I can see the cat. If I look about 1/3 from the top I can see the moose, but the antlers are tilted together in an odd way. If I look inward and a little bit downward I can see the gaping pit of despair where I once had hope that my country could be capable of showing the least bit of compassion.
 
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Isabeau

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,969
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
Wait, so nobody sees an anatomical drawing of the female reproductive system?
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,607
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
But I love ginger ale! Such a conundrum...
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,607
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
I need a "I just vomited in my mouth" reaction (a simple "gross" doesn't cut it - but it'll have to do).