Posting is fun!!!

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,685
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565


I don't know if this is an awful pickup line, or a brilliant one.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,685
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
I believe that edit would only have been allowed if they included a footnote linking to some sort of an official photo which showed that Piper Kerr was, in fact, not a penguin.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,685
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565



Now I'm wondering what they said, and buying the cake won't solve that!
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,685
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565


And screw you, owners of dishwashing machines.

(Edit: avoiding confusion in the future...)
 
Last edited:
  • 1Doge
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan