LOL! Political ZOMGWTF

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,969
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791

So I thought the one restaurant replying to him like this was already funny, but apparently Oz's post was even more ridiculous already before that reply even happened. I wouldn't have known this because I've never been to Philly and I certainly don't live there; but apparently the two steak shops he happened to pose for his "fellow kids" pics at, Pat's and Geno's, have a reputation in Philadelphia of basically being fast-food imitations of genuine cheesesteaks, pushed mostly on tourists. So the effect was like someone from Ohio visiting New York City and taking a selfie at a Sbarro and going "us New Yorkers really love our pizza".
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,618
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565

So I thought the one restaurant replying to him like this was already funny, but apparently Oz's post was even more ridiculous already before that reply even happened. I wouldn't have known this because I've never been to Philly and I certainly don't live there; but apparently the two steak shops he happened to pose for his "fellow kids" pics at, Pat's and Geno's, have a reputation in Philadelphia of basically being fast-food imitations of genuine cheesesteaks, pushed mostly on tourists. So the effect was like someone from Ohio visiting New York City and taking a selfie at a Sbarro and going "us New Yorkers really love our pizza".
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Who the hell needs proof at this stage?
So, we -know- trump and members of congress were involved - but not -who- all was. And indications suggest members of SCOTUS were too - but not -who-. We have to take all the heads out, not just one or two.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,618
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
So, we -know- trump and members of congress were involved - but not -who- all was. And indications suggest members of SCOTUS were too - but not -who-. We have to take all the heads out, not just one or two.
That Doc Oz is a fraud.
 

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,167
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
The southeast is crowded with people who sincerely believe that professional wrestling, as seen on TV with chairs and flamethrowers, is a genuine sport.