Nobody Cares: Gaming Edition

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Girl Genius is promoting the creation of a game based on a part of the Girl Genius series.

It sounds like a lot of fun, so I have a stake in this, in that I have pledged for the project on Kickstarter. Give it a look, please!

The Kickstarter link.
PLEEEEEEASE!

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Govi

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Age of Empires III Definitive Edition is out! The last Age game to be remastered.

AOE3 adds New World civs to the game - Iroquois, Sioux, and Aztecs. On the one hand this was incredibly fun because you could choose to play one of these great civs, which are quite well balanced, and visit serious karma on some colonials. On the other hand, the computer can choose these civs too; so if you choose to play a European civ in a random map there's a chance one of your map enemies will be a Native American civ and it always makes me feel like a genocidal dick.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I don't have a lot of faith in MS making a game that actually has interesting dialog and story. In all these years I can't even remember them making a decent commercial for Windows or any of their products. They are bland and boring. They'll probably have a lot less bugs than what Bethesda has put out though.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
I don't have a lot of faith in MS making a game that actually has interesting dialog and story. In all these years I can't even remember them making a decent commercial for Windows or any of their products. They are bland and boring.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
There's this Twitter thread going on which is just awesome

Some of these are hilarious

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Emulation for the win. The last console I had was a PS2, however I have seen that the PS5 won't be backward compatible. So..lemme see..options on both the PS and Nintendo store are to buy them digitally, at which some point in the future they may disable?

Nup.

Besides, there are games that cannot be lost to history, good or bad, that Nintendo/PS won't see fit to put on their digital stores. On that note, I am just finishing up Chrono Trigger. Almost bought it on Steam, but saw the reviews looked at it, and decided to emulate it instead. I did buy FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX, mostly because I can mod them to be how I want.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
lol, awesome:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts