Nobody Cares about TV and Film

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
The Ten Rings appeared in the background of the first Iron Man film, and various places since. The fake Mandarin played by Trevor Slattery (Ben Kingsley) was impersonating the real Mandarin who runs the Ten Rings. So they have been a shadowy terrorist organization all along.

So they are changing Shan-Chi's father to the Mandarin from the original Fu Manchu?

P.S. I decided to look it up and found out that Marvel currently doesn't have the rights to Fu Manchu. So that explains that.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
I have no idea which is more believable, John Cena is Vin Diesel's little brother or that no one in Hollywood knows how magnets work (this especially includes you, Michael Bay)

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
This is a quirky little documentary, but very entertaining. There's no grisly details, just the mystery of a young man disappearing back in 1934. The young man and his friend who are exploring this family mystery are bit bro/dudish, but the story they unfold is compelling. The narrative is character centered, and you get a good feel for the currents of the small, rural town in Ontario.

• 1Thanks

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I watched most of the series Stargate SG-1 over the last few months on Netflix and a lot of those episodes is rated PG-13 for nudity. Nudity is only in the first episode.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Marvel is getting things ready for the post-pandemic world. Lots of scheduling for upcoming Marvel films.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
You know, that seems like a really short plotline, "don't go in the house," okay, The End

• 1Agree

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
You know, that seems like a really short plotline, "don't go in the house," okay, The End
Makes me.think of an old Interacrove Fiction game called "Pick up the phone.booth and die".

You could pick up the phone booth, but it would crush you and kill you.

I think the solution was to push it over.