Mueller & Friends

Sep 21, 2018
SLU Posts
The hits just keep coming:

Cohen Strikes Plea Deal Overy Lying to Congress

President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen admitted Thursday to a criminal charge of making false statements to Congress, with prosecutors saying he deliberately minimized the extent of discussions with Trump about a Moscow-based real estate project and obscured the fact that conversations about the proposed development continued well into the 2016 presidential campaign.

The felony charge Cohen pleaded guilty to Thursday was the first brought against Cohen by special counsel Robert Mueller. While Trump was not directly accused of any wrongdoing, the charge brings the president closer to an effort to obstruct attempts to investigate alleged contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.

In August, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight other felony counts brought by federal prosecutors in New York, including charges that he violated campaign finance laws by agreeing with Trump during the campaign to make hush money payments to women claiming to have had sexual encounters with Trump.

Pamela

Oct 7, 2018
Austin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Corsi's bibliography reads like the men's room walls at a mental asylum.

Among other things he co-wrote "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry" along with the seminal Obama-is-a-Muslim book, "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President".

It's very hard to read through the list without rolling my eyes so hard my brain hurts. It only makes sense that he's tied this way to the Trump gang. Like Trump, he's a pathological liar whose word isn't worth the powder it would take to blow it away.
Manafort is pretty sure he can outsmart Mueller with his plan to get a pardon. I guess we will see.

Chin Rey

Lag fighter
Oct 28, 2018
Norway
SL Rez
I think this explains better than any of the news articles.

"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?"