I would have posted this in the Food forum, but...
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,603 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Sep 1, 2026 #1 I would have posted this in the Food forum, but... 411 Reactions: Govi, Rose Karuna, Caete and 4 others
Spiffy Voxel New member Joined May 25, 2024 Messages 12 Location UK SL Rez 2015 Sep 1, 2026 #2 Free said: I would have posted this in the Food forum, but... Click to expand... Thanks, I hate it. 2 Reactions: Rose Karuna and GoblinCampFollower
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,603 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Sep 1, 2026 #3 Spiffy Voxel said: Thanks, I hate it. Click to expand... Do you hate it because you think it's a bad product idea, or because you purchased and used it? 211 Reactions: Maggy Hazelnut, Govi, Caete and 1 other person
Spiffy Voxel said: Thanks, I hate it. Click to expand... Do you hate it because you think it's a bad product idea, or because you purchased and used it?
CronoCloud Creeggan Eliza, because Free says so. VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤ Joined Sep 26, 2018 Messages 2,596 Location Central Illinois SL Rez 2006 Joined SLU 07-25-2012 SLU Posts 278 Sep 1, 2026 #4 Free said: I would have posted this in the Food forum, but... Click to expand... I like pumpkin spice stuff, and this is making me go lolwut. 1 Reactions: Rose Karuna
Free said: I would have posted this in the Food forum, but... Click to expand... I like pumpkin spice stuff, and this is making me go lolwut.
Spiffy Voxel New member Joined May 25, 2024 Messages 12 Location UK SL Rez 2015 Sep 1, 2026 #5 Free said: Do you hate it because you think it's a bad product idea, or because you purchased and used it? Click to expand... The sheer WRONGNESS of it. (But I bet it'll sell well regardless, because we're in the Worst Timeline…) 1 Reactions: Free
Free said: Do you hate it because you think it's a bad product idea, or because you purchased and used it? Click to expand... The sheer WRONGNESS of it. (But I bet it'll sell well regardless, because we're in the Worst Timeline…)
Isabeau Merdeuse Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 9,516 Location Montréal SL Rez 2007 Sep 1, 2026 #6 “Dude” wipes? You ain’t a real man until your butt hole smells like cloves 1 Reactions: Rose Karuna
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,603 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Sep 1, 2026 #7 Isabeau said: You ain’t a real man until your butt hole smells like cloves Click to expand... What if your anus smells like allspice? Do you get to be an honorary real man? 31 Reactions: Govi, Rose Karuna, Isabeau and 1 other person
Isabeau said: You ain’t a real man until your butt hole smells like cloves Click to expand... What if your anus smells like allspice? Do you get to be an honorary real man?