Great Canadian Grid is up - sort of

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
in there is "tired of copybots" it explains "we have put watermarks on your textures"
Is there something about running a grid that seems to cause people to find the best way to manage things is to do so autocratically?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Clara D.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Has anyone sane started a grid?

Monica Dream

Jesus -he knows me ...and he knows I'm right!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
They reopened
I rejoined
~30 days later I tried to log in
There was no such account 😨

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Monica Dream

Roddie Macchi

Actually i know alot of you don't know the real story....so I'll enlighten everyone so they are up to date on what happened and the truth from me, not from someone else.

I did sell it...after Terry Ford disgustingly shut us down without any regards to anyone else incl me and my members which was his way of trying to get rid of us as a competitor, then seeing how much work and money i put into it trying to get it back online and noone not even Andrew of osgrids team core or Cliff from gevolution could get us back (mind you don't blame them...it was because Terry had me set up so no one could get into my own servers properly) that i got to a point where i had so much hate mail and people thinking i was faking it and that Terry had nothing to do with anything that i just couldnt take it anymore. My Real Life health was more important. So i sold it. It wasnt till a yr later my own wife said....you worked so hard to build that grid...YOU started GCG YOU created that world...YOU need to get it back. So i bought it back. Which cost me even more money to get it back...WAYYY more than what i ever got in donations to get us back home.

Now here is where it gets real....When i finally got us going again guess who tried to sabatoge us once again!

And it wasnt even me that caught him...it was my new tech guy....thank god someone FINALLY knows how to catch the bastard.

So NOW that everyone knows the truth about how Terry Ford owner of digiworldz ACTUALLY plays his role...and how he manipulates his own friends to make it look like hes on their side to make his grid better!...NOW that we have the proof...i wonder if anyone out there will still believe me or turn a trump eye.

• 1Doge
Reactions: Clara D.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Jupiter Rowland

The one with the Roth2 v2
SL Rez
By the way, the Great Canadian Grid is back yet again. Same start sim basically, same officially licensed Tim Horton's, and it looks like some interesting older sims have been revived.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
By the way, the Great Canadian Grid is back yet again. Same start sim basically, same officially licensed Tim Horton's, and it looks like some interesting older sims have been revived.

From the footer:
The Great Canadian Grid© 2013 - 2023
Celebrating 10 Years!
Well...

At least the site appears up and running. You can join, which is a plus. And they have a support forum - which is albeit not all that active. Might be smart to provide a history page discussing some of the ups and downs, and noting what's being done to avoid future problems.

Monica Dream

Jesus -he knows me ...and he knows I'm right!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
...and by 'meh' I mean:
They reopened
I rejoined
~30 days later I tried to log in
There was no such account 😨
...and they apparently closed again after that, and now they're re-opening.

Soooo my reaction to seeing his grid again is pretty much:

• 2Agree
Reactions: Govi and WolfEyes

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Clara is back and she's being a sarcastic little squirrel.