VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
- Sep 20, 2018
- SLU Posts
Apparently the fact that the Nazis restricted camp !D numbers to 6 digits in each camp meansWtF is that post even on about anyway? 6 digit numbering system??? Germans hate hammers?
- They didn't recycle old numbers after the inmate's death (they did, at least according to accounts by camp survivors like Primo Levi I've read)
- Numbers must have been unique across the camp system
- All inmates were issued with numbers on arrival (they weren't -- tattooing was part of the admission procedure for inmates who passed the initial selection procedure on arrival. Those judged unfit for work (too young, too old, etc) were immediately sent to be murdered in the gas chambers, without being admitted to the labour camp
- People murdered on arrival at the death camps (Belzec, Chełmno, Sobibor, and Treblinka) were tattooed on arrival, before being murdered (they weren't)
- The figure of six million Jews murdered by the Nazis doesn't include the Jews murdered by Einsatzgruppen, the SS and by regular and auxiliary Wehrmacht units during the "Holocaust by bullets" in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia.
- The figure of six million doesn't include the Jews who were murdered in or died from disease, malnutricion or overwork in the ghettos to which they were deported and confined before the Operation Reinhard extermination programme began.