LOL! Boooooooks

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sometimes a book's story is told entirely on the cover.

Lexxi

meow
SL Rez
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
Sometimes a book's story is told entirely on the cover.

Looking at the cover and knowing nothing else about author, genre, etc:

People decide to hold a death race near a dinosaur loudly and repeatedly orgasming while having sex with either a Lovecraftian beast, or an Octopus. I mean, it could just be an octopus.

Car racers die from the road itself, the cars themselves, each other, and random unrelated actions of sex (Dino and octopus humping and not paying attention to where they fling their limbs). Or they just choke to death while driving and sucking in the polluted fire ash filled air. The winner of the race receives: a jar of Canadian maple syrup.

• 1Creative
Reactions: Isabeau

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Looking at the cover and knowing nothing else about author, genre, etc:

People decide to hold a death race near a dinosaur loudly and repeatedly orgasming while having sex with either a Lovecraftian beast, or an Octopus. I mean, it could just be an octopus.

Car racers die from the road itself, the cars themselves, each other, and random unrelated actions of sex (Dino and octopus humping and not paying attention to where they fling their limbs). Or they just choke to death while driving and sucking in the polluted fire ash filled air. The winner of the race receives: a jar of Canadian maple syrup.
It's set in a post apocalyptic landscape. And the dinosaur is a kaiju. But you pretty much got it spot on.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Lexxi

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
I believe that is Ohio maple syrup.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
For World Book Day, Amazon is giving away 10 free ebooks. So if you own a Kindle...

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
You can also get free books on Freebooksy.com , Bookbub.com & Early Bird Books (including other greatly discounted books). I get their email lists every morning to look thru while having my morning coffee. And that's how I've collected almost 6K books for my Paperwhite in seven years! :)

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Isabeau

Isabeau

Merdeuse
For World Book Day, Amazon is giving away 10 free ebooks. So if you own a Kindle...

/me downloads Kindle app...

So, I've gone all this time with no amazon account, no ordering on there ever, even when i saw a tantalizing pair of preowned Frye boots - No Prime shows, etc. Yet tonight, Free has changed all this. I now have an Amazon account.

Bond resisted even when naked, whipped by ropes, but I capitulate by an offer of free books.. 😵

• 1Hug
  • 1Flower
Reactions: Maggy Hazelnut and Free

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤