If I can be self-indulgent since someone made a thread about this already (thanks
Kalel!) :3
Alcyone is going to be in the Steam Autumn Sale (even though it's spring this way, goddamn northern hemisphere superiority) and the game will be 20% off on all platforms (Steam, itch.io, and iOS) for about a week from 10 AM PST on the 1st. This is the biggest I've discounted it anywhere so far and it's down to USD11.99 now for the base game.
I'm very proud of it, for the one-year anniversary earlier in April I released a big content update that added a big storyline, and the overall word count is over a quarter of a million words in total. It has seven distinct endings, thousands of choices, allows for multiple distinct playthroughs, romantic and aromantic storylines, and you can even pet a "dog." Cristiano helped me with some of the programming on the original prototype a bajillion years ago and has been in the credits for just as long.
You can find Steam links here — if you wishlist it you'll get a handy email when the sale starts — or find links to the other platforms; the itch.io version has DRM-free desktop and Android downloads, or you can get it on iOS and iPadOS.
If you do grab it and enjoy it please consider leaving a review — it's tremendously, incredibly helpful.
Sci-fi interactive novel set at the end of the universe.
strangeartifice.com