Search results

  1. Z

    Confederate flag/statue banning thread

    Random question: What are they going to do with all these statues?
  2. Z

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Dump Truck is a moron. He is confusing the population at large gaining a herd immunity with the disease just disappearing. From the perspective of people who were alive during the Spanish Influenza, the Black Death, and even the "sweating sickness" that killed Prince Arthur, Henry VIII's older...
  3. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Don't forget sleeping while black!
  4. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    I haven't said anything about it until now because it's my son's business - but he recently broke up with his girlfriend of 14 years. He apparently made some statements that his roommate was afraid he was going to kill himself and called the police. When the police found him, the threw him...
  5. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Wasn't "just following orders" the excuse of the people who ran the concentration camps? Well, since they quit they won't be eligible for unemployment. Too bad - so sad.
  6. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    I don't see anyway anyone who has seen that video could possibly find for less than 2nd degree murder. I just don't.
  7. Z

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    He was afraid that the roof might cave in if he did.
  8. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    There is a small - so far peaceful - peaceful protest happening downtown, but Walmart and other places that were open closed for fear of looting.
  9. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    But, it'd be a start.... I've been thinking that there's some kind of irony here that this happened at the same time that people have their panties in a twist over the pending release of Vincent Martin in Virginia who killed a cop in the late 70s. Even though Martin has not only been a model...
  10. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    Someone shot themselves in the parking lot of the local Catholic school.
  11. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Rioting in Philly Can't we just lynch that damn cop?
  12. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    They were showing part of the video from Minneapolis on one of the morning shows, and at one point the cop actually repositions his knee so it's more firmly on the guy's neck. I mean WTF? There's no way he didn't know what he was going. The watching news about the fires, and people saying...
  13. Z

    Trump Plans to attempt to "Regulate" Social Media

    Do what??? Facebook fact checks The Babylon Bee which is a parody paper that has "Fake News You Can Trust" on its masthead. Seriously, I was sharing something from the Bee - making fun of Trump - and it asked me if I was sure I wanted to post it.
  14. Z

    I hung up on a weird-ass poll

    Please keep in mind that pollsters/survey takers have a script that they're reading from. So, getting into a knit picking conversation with them is not helpful.
  15. Z

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    shouldn't we be encouraging Dump Truck to take this malaria drug if it could affect his heart?
  16. Z

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    For some reason I was reading how polio was/is transmitted, and I was like, "Seriously, WTF? You mean to tell me that polio could have been a big nothing burger if people would have just washed their fucking hands???!!!???" And for some reason a friend of ours sent me a picture of her infected...
  17. Z

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I support reopening the economy, but I also support doing things like wearing masks, the marks on the floors of the grocery store so you aren't standing too close together in line, limiting the number of people allowed in the store at one time, etc.... And for God's sake wash your hands!
  18. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    You should have just bought a Panda. ;) We've had four shootings within a 4 block radius of my house in the last week. I'm starting to feel like I live in a war zone. There's even a FB group that's Eye on This Town. Every single night there are multiple posts about, "Did you hear that? Was...
  19. Z

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I will still be working from home because I always work from home.... I'm about half a step removed from being a hermit. I don't get the bruhaha over masks. Let's say there is absolutely no benefit to wearing masks. But, if they give people a small sense of security as they go out to do...