Ocasio-Cortez Responds Beautifully To Right Wing Criticism of Her Dancing

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Yeah Anonymous seems to have fallen on hard times these days. I realize anybody who wants to can create a social media account claiming to represent "Anonymous" in some capacity; but it seems all the people who actually do that these days tend to push kooky BS with it.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I can't wait until this country wakes up and begins to elect more progressive young people into congress and the senate. They are going to hand these "bought an paid for" old, white, (mostly male) politicians their ass and our country will be better for it.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Yeah Anonymous seems to have fallen on hard times these days. I realize anybody who wants to can create a social media account claiming to represent "Anonymous" in some capacity; but it seems all the people who actually do that these days tend to push kooky BS with it.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I wonder how accurate is the reply. Have the US right-wing (e.g, Fox or conservative columnists) attacked her over it, or just the anonymous account that tweeted it?

• 1Thanks

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
I think it's widely believed by cyber security people that state sponsored hackers have claimed to be Anonymous at different times. I kind of doubt that there ever was one group of "Anonymous" for any length of time. And I kooky political fanatics like feeling like secret agents.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I kind of doubt that there ever was one group of "Anonymous" for any length of time.
My possibly incorrect assumption is those who claim to be part of Anonymous have usually been loosely connected posters in 4chan. That would be like me claiming to be part of the (evil :cool:) group, VVO'ers.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

Nice ratio, Jimbo.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I wonder how accurate is the reply. Have the US right-wing (e.g, Fox or conservative columnists) attacked her over it, or just the anonymous account that tweeted it?

The person was claiming to represent Q I guess? Their twitter username was anonymousq1776. It does not make a lot of sense that they wanted to tie the two together as Q ir wacko right wing and anonymous is usually leftist (or non-political sometimes).

Not having seen the OP what was their complaint? All I see is some kids dancing and *gasp* smiling. Imitating a movie too so it was not like they chose the moves for some deep dark reason.

• 1Like

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
BTW, the moves are from 'The Breakfast Club'. Which is on AMC tonight at 8 EST. You can also stream it this month at The Breakfast Club .

• 1Like