SLU Posts

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Representative Matt Gaetz pwned by Representative Cedric Richmond - If the shoe fits ...

So Matt Gaetz posted a tweet claiming he has an adopted 19 year old Cuban son who has never been mentioned before - the responses in the thread were quite entertaining and point how absurd his post is:

Example:

Last edited:
  • 1WTF??
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

A podcast, which I found really interesting, about Tulsa, the 1921 Race Massacre (which I had never heard of until the TV Watchmen sequel), police killings and BLM protests in the city, as background to Trump's rally tomorrow and the planned BLM protest at the same time.

All this and Covid-19 too.

And, to cap it all, Stephen bloody Miller is said to be writing the speech for him.

There's also a lengthy article, covering much the same ground as the podcast:

I wonder if Miller himself didn't suggest Tulsa and (originally) Juneteenth to Trump, who he knew would have no idea of the significance of the place or the date, in order to create the most inflammatory situation he possibly could -- he's notoriously part of the alt-right, after all, and the breakdown of corrupt liberal democracy leading to an apocalyptic race is a key aspect of their fascist and nihilistic worldview.

I'm not saying it will lead to anything of the sort, of course, but Miller may think that he's never going to have a better chance to cause as much mischief as possible to see it does.

Last edited:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I wonder if Miller himself didn't suggest Tulsa and (originally) Juneteenth to Trump
I'd rate it a near certainty. He would naturally see it as another opportunity to Piss Off the Liberals. And I'm sure it jives with his own white supremacist nature.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
This is horrible.

So bloody blatant.
That is a direct threat to violate the First Amendment. Note that he included the word "protesters" in his litany of people he is threatening. Alongside his reported desires to execute certain journalists he is, by far, the greatest threat we have ever experienced to this country.

He and his people whine about businesses taking down their hate speech, but remember the First Amendment is about government restricting your free speech. He represents government and here he is threatening legitimate free speech.

Where are all the constitution lovers, in particular those that worship the Second Amendment?

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
That is a direct threat to violate the First Amendment. Note that he included the word "protesters" in his litany of people he is threatening. Alongside his reported desires to execute certain journalists he is, by far, the greatest threat we have ever experienced to this country.

He and his people whine about businesses taking down their hate speech, but remember the First Amendment is about government restricting your free speech. He represents government and here he is threatening legitimate free speech.

Where are all the constitution lovers, in particular those that worship the Second Amendment?