How COVID-19 is affecting society

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
I used to come on SLUniverse to the political forums and stir up all the liberals, I had a different screen name then I bet you wished you knew what it was.
Oh, I will be able to sleep tonight.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Pamela

Willow Matthews

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
135
No. A troll by any other name is still a troll.
Unless.

It was a really good fucking thread and we can laugh at it again when you remind us. :)
We had some really good ones huh?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Willow Matthews

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
135
Oooh idea.

Yes I have had wine.
Someone should start a story thread.
SLU (orwhateveritsnamednow) BOOK
Pandemic style.

Free? Begin. <3
 

Willow Matthews

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
135
AND it's only 1 pm here.
It will be wine o'clock for a while.
ANZAC day tradition people.

Go forth and amuse each other for my amusment. :D
 
  • 1Beer
Reactions: Ashiri

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,602
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
I can't think of an anagram for ANZAC.