Beebo Brink Climate Apocalypse Alarmist Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 7,253 SL Rez 2006 Aug 29, 2026 #3,041 1 Reactions: Isabeau
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,668 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Aug 31, 2026 #3,042 I've not heard of them before, and I don't quite get the dissonance between their visual style and the music. But these guys have been doing this for some time. 3 Reactions: Isabeau, Ellie and Veritable Quandry
I've not heard of them before, and I don't quite get the dissonance between their visual style and the music. But these guys have been doing this for some time.
Veritable Quandry Specializing in derails and train wrecks. Joined Sep 19, 2018 Messages 5,481 Location Columbus, OH SL Rez 2010 Joined SLU 20something SLU Posts 42 Aug 31, 2026 #3,043 They started playing Steampunk cons when that was a thing and kept the visual style.
Kamilah Hauptmann Shitpost Sommelier Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 15,363 Location Cat Country (Can't Stop Here) SL Rez 2005 Joined SLU Reluctantly Sep 3, 2026 #3,044 Free 21 Reactions: Isabeau, Ellie and Free
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,668 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Sep 3, 2026 #3,045 1 Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann
Ellie Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam Joined Sep 19, 2018 Messages 887 Location Ring Of Fire SL Rez 2009 Joined SLU Sep 2010 SLU Posts 1882 Sep 4, 2026 #3,046 1 Reactions: Isabeau
Dakota Tebaldi Well-known member VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤ Joined Sep 19, 2018 Messages 9,973 Location Ohio Joined SLU 02-22-2008 SLU Posts 16791 Sep 6, 2026 #3,047
Kamilah Hauptmann Shitpost Sommelier Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 15,363 Location Cat Country (Can't Stop Here) SL Rez 2005 Joined SLU Reluctantly Sep 7, 2026 #3,049
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,668 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Sep 24, 2026 #3,050 I would like to dance on an ice flow.
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,668 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Sep 25, 2026 #3,051 I needed a litle heart soaring music this afternoon, 1 Reactions: Isabeau
Isabeau Merdeuse Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 9,525 Location Montréal SL Rez 2007 Sunday at 6:11 AM #3,052 This morning, I’m listening to Jean-Michel Blais’ new album that just came out. In this vidéo, there are snippets of four different songs. I was a little scared at one point… 1 Reactions: Free
This morning, I’m listening to Jean-Michel Blais’ new album that just came out. In this vidéo, there are snippets of four different songs. I was a little scared at one point…
Veritable Quandry Specializing in derails and train wrecks. Joined Sep 19, 2018 Messages 5,481 Location Columbus, OH SL Rez 2010 Joined SLU 20something SLU Posts 42 Wednesday at 6:58 PM #3,053 1 Reactions: Isabeau
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,668 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Yesterday at 6:30 PM #3,054 I'm not a huge Jackson Browne fan, but there's a handful of his songs I really like. 2 Reactions: Veritable Quandry and CronoCloud Creeggan
Kamilah Hauptmann Shitpost Sommelier Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 15,363 Location Cat Country (Can't Stop Here) SL Rez 2005 Joined SLU Reluctantly Yesterday at 8:59 PM #3,055