So we started a grid.....

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
.... come see us at Home
We're also on Discord - Discord Invitation

:)
I started to register but the first thing I spotted was you guys are asking for our real life names and it is a required field? I could see it if I were signing up to make purchases and you needed the pertinent information for purchases but just to register in general? Sorry, I am not down with that. Of course I could lie and give you a fake name. :whistle:

Misty Harley

Coffee. That is all.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
at some point long long ago
They must have finally figured out how to change it, when I click the register link here it asks for avatar name. I know this was an issue before and they were scrambling on how to get the real life prompt out of there since we certainly don't need or want that information.

Can you test run and try again Wolf, see if you are still getting a real name prompt?

I started to register but the first thing I spotted was you guys are asking for our real life names and it is a required field? I could see it if I were signing up to make purchases and you needed the pertinent information for purchases but just to register in general? Sorry, I am not down with that. Of course I could lie and give you a fake name. :whistle:

• 1Like
Reactions: Macphisto Angelus

Han Held

Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I'm there! ...well, at least as much as I'm anywhere these days.... :alien::coffee::whistle:
Lotta good peeps there, many of us SLU'ers. Check us out :love:

• 1Like
Reactions: Macphisto Angelus

Lecktor Hannibal

Coffee Up!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
1st Go 'Round
SLU Posts
Hi there Wolfeyes.
Sorry about your confusion.
The form never asked for real life information just had multiple entry requests.
That was for convenience in creating both the grid account and the website account for forum etc.
We've since edited our name fields with hover tool tips explicitly stating AVATAR Name.
Thanks!!
Again sorry for any confusion.

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
@Misty Harley @Lecktor Hannibal

Oh! OK. Thanks!

Sorry it took so long for me to answer. I've kind of gotten wrapped up in moving old Sims 4 builds from my blog to my own shiny new (freebie) forum. I'll try again tomorrow. But I gotta warn ya. I'ma be the poorest resident ever because I don't use PayPal (see Inworldz) and I'm extremely leery of the Glowbits or whatever the currency is called. Reminds me too much of Bitcoin. Something I wouldn't touch with the assTrumpet's dick. :giggle:

Misty Harley

Coffee. That is all.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
We're currently also looking at Podex or whatever that is called (that's all the other guys, I just plant tree's and occasionally insert smart ass remarks). In any case, no monies needed....we're free to roam, explore and hang out. Hope to see you there and enjoy your new shiny!

• 1Like
Reactions: WolfEyes

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
We're currently also looking at Podex or whatever that is called (that's all the other guys, I just plant tree's and occasionally insert smart ass remarks). In any case, no monies needed....we're free to roam, explore and hang out. Hope to see you there and enjoy your new shiny!
That's ok. I'm still gonna send you the first bribe. ;)

Here you go:

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
I signed up, never got the validation email and now it won't let me log in , as it says I need to validate.. I can't find anywhere to resend the email

Misty Harley

Coffee. That is all.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'll pop Leck the information Couldbe....