How to add photos to posts?

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Never heard of imgur is that like photobucket?
As far as I know it is similar except it is free. I think photobucket is more oriented towards large numbers of pictures. Imgur is more for uploading a picture at a time. I don't use photobucket.

Victorianna Writer

It is what it is....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
As far as I know it is similar except it is free. I think photobucket is more oriented towards large numbers of pictures. Imgur is more for uploading a picture at a time. I don't use photobucket.
I used photobucket ages ago but don't anymore my pics are saved in my phone, google and I use gyrza oh and Twitter and Instagram

Victorianna Writer

It is what it is....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There are no restrictions on where the image comes from. Facebook is kind of weird however. Using Chrome for instance, right clicking on an image usually gives an option to copy image address. Sometimes with facebook you have to click on the image first before that option shows up. There are other sites where copying the image address doesn't work properly. For those you can usually download the image then upload it to imgur.com and use the image link from there.
I have photos in google that is from my phone, can we copy the link of those to paste here for a picture if we want or use gyazo?

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I have photos in google that is from my phone, can we copy the link of those to paste here for a picture if we want or use gyazo?
I'm not familiar with gyazo. If the photos on Google are viewable by anyone, that is, you don't have to be logged in to see them, they should be fine.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Victorianna Writer