Cristiano's land in Maverick.

Lucifer

Gonnae no dae that, jist gonnae no.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
83
Location
Paisley, Cradle of the Stewarts
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
in the dimdark days of prehistory
it just occurred to me today because I heard they were building a new freeway system in Maverick and I thought, “Holy shit, have they built those Cris's lands already?” I had a look, and it's adjacent to it. It then dawned on me that Cris had a lifetime membership, which came with an ample amount of free land.

I wonder if this means Cristiano's mansion, etc., is going to remain in Second Life in perpetuity as a monument to the man. I certainly hope it does.
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,914
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
Like Sinclair Valen's land in the northeast of Lusk that's been this inexplicable mountain for the past 20 years?

I think Cristiano's parcel is a bit big to ride on a single legacy lifetime account. I think that was 4096 eternal tier.
 
Last edited:

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,167
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
Tis indeed 4096sm per account; but he could’ve owned up to five life accounts which, with a group bonus, would retain 22,528sm.