Recent content by CronoCloud Creeggan

  1. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Show Your Second Life Style

    Clueless inspired: sep_09_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr On Wednesdays we wear PINK! Quit outfit to try out a new hair: sep_23_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr On Wednesdays, we wear PINK! sep_23_2026_003 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr Quick pick of sexy SL girls...
  2. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Gmail getting creepier and wanting video selfies!

    That's pretty close to how I see you in my head. Yeah, love the hair, it's like Emmylou Harris hair. Though that's how I see you in my head, except with hair more like your avatar's and with cat ears. And there should be books with "Memes" and "Shitposting" on them. That's pretty close to...
  3. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    They most certainly do! Also making death threats towards any office holder is literally a Federal Felony. Can't just be venting/ranting though. But if the NH Libertarians....who got de-affiliated from the national party for stunts like this, have made such threats repeatedly.....that should be...
  4. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Gmail getting creepier and wanting video selfies!

    But I'm quite sure you're an anthropomorphic ferret and not a human or bear.
  5. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Nobody Cares about Tech Support

    That's no wizard, that's Richard Stallman. 8-)
  6. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Next steps for VVO

    Coz she's a cat, duh! 😂
  7. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    [url unfurl=false]https://www.flickr.com/photos/cronocloudcreeggan/53465553176/[/url] Being in NH, you can actually own one of those (well the "PS" version), with the full 50-round magazine no less. 5.7mm ammunition is more expensive than 5.56 or 9mm though.
  8. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Yay! YEEHAW, it's Shootin' Time

    It should probably be the 1894 or 1873, though I imagine the utilitarian Ruger 10/22 outnumbers both even counting the 1894 and 1873 replicas they make now. Of course, the 10/22 isn't a "macho" weapon like the ones listed.
  9. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Gyazo is boned

    I used Gyazo without logging in for quick sharing I didn't want to take the time to flickr.
  10. CronoCloud Creeggan

    AI-generated images thread

    Probably me, and probably catgirls. But all cats are good. This one seems like a P.I.
  11. CronoCloud Creeggan

    AI-generated images thread

    XP-38 trim line. the 65's were X-34's and had 3 engines, with one above & behind the passenger compartment. ;-)
  12. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Next steps for VVO

    Ha ha ha ha ha.....(she's not wrong.)
  13. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Talking With the Taxman About Poetry

    Well the asteroid hymn is based on the "Common Doxology", and all of a sudden the phrase "Praise Free all catgirls here below" popped in my head. So I just had to commit to the bit, especially with your new "Cat Jesus" avatar.
  14. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Next steps for VVO

    I want to thank everyone who is helping to keep VVO going, you're all awesome. :hellokitty: (Implying that I can be laughably pretentious)
  15. CronoCloud Creeggan

    Yay! 2026 Halloween Time!!

    Lollipops, ice cream, treacle tart! All free today! /Me does the creepy dance.