Recent content by Zaida Gearbox

  1. Z

    The US-Iran War Has Begun

    There is a tradition that Jesus will return on Pascha (Orthodox Easter) - not necessarily THIS Easter - but on some Pascha. So, it's kind of wigging me out that this is all going down during our holy week. Because people like to talk about how they look forward to His return, but I'm like I...
  2. Z

    The US-Iran War Has Begun

    I really don't know how people are going about life normally today. The orange demon is talking about genocide, and I have a very strong feeling that whatever we do to Iran - someone will do to us.
  3. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    I like that idea but don't think it will happen because we learned at Nuremberg after WWII that "just following orders" isn't a defense for Crimes Against Humanity, and last I heard the UN was starting to investigate the Epstein files as Crimes Against Humanity. Plus, I really wouldn't be...
  4. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    Trump, being the devil, demands absolute loyalty but gives none in return. I don't know how people don't see this - if you get in bed with the devil eventually you will get burned. Pam Bondi is going to find herself up on charges before the Hague and Trump will just shrug his shoulders and go on.
  5. Z

    2026 Midterm Elections

    Please don't give them ideas.
  6. Z

    The Trump Presidency, Season 2

    We need stickers of Trump pointing saying I did that for gas pumps.
  7. Z

    The US-Iran War Has Begun

    I think Iran does want us to invade. The terrain there is such that it would be as stupid as invading Russia in the winter.
  8. Z

    The US-Iran War Has Begun

    It occurs to me that the last 3 Republican Presidents have wrecked the economy and started bullshit wars in the middle east
  9. Z

    The US-Iran War Has Begun

    Me too - I was in 8th grade science class when our principal came in and told us.
  10. Z

    When the Epstein Files are released...

    Random question: What if the UN determines there's evidence Donald Trump committed a crime against humanity. What happens then?
  11. Z

    When the Epstein Files are released...

    Bondi behaved like a spoiled child and sat there with that smug smile because she thinks her lord and savior Donald Trump will sheild her from any consequences. She doesn't know that the devil requires absolute loyalty but he gives none in return. Trump will throw her under the bus as soon as it...
  12. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    Do you think there's a chance NATO countries where we currently have bases might tell us to get the hell out?
  13. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    Maybe Innula can help with this. I saw video of an Irish guy (I think) speaking at some official gathering about how the US is descending into fascism and what are they going to do about it? He also said the reason the US and Israel keep flouting international law is because they don't do...
  14. Z

    When the Epstein Files are released...

    Obviously she is guilty of way more than what she's been convicted of. It also occurs to me that the reason she made that offer the way she did - she doesn't want to get out. She might feel safe in prison - in spite of what happened to Jeffrey.
  15. Z

    U.S. Border Enforcement - ICE will get you

    So Virtual Verse meet up at Aligator Alcatraz?