YouTube's bizarre Satanic blood-cult

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Hey guys, did you know that apparently there's a quite large cult on YouTube that is devoted to a man who has proclaimed himself the reincarnation of Satan? Because of course there is, why wouldn't there be?

Now look I love edgy LARPs as much as the next internetter. Like I've belonged to more than one subreddit where all the posters do is pretend to all be members of a loony cult that worships some random thing or pretends to be a bunch of sentient bird-people planning to overthrow humanity or some underground snuff-film trading ring that's actually just sharing cute kitten videos. It's fun. So yeah, I know such things are around.

And when you first hear about these people, you might be tempted to think that's what they are - like "ooooh so spooky, i'm 14 and hate my parents hail satin lol". But then you get to the part where they're making YouTube videos of cutting themselves and smearing their own blood all over letters that they're writing to prove their devotion to the second coming of Satan and you realize that whatever this is, it's not that.

Yeah so anyways, here's the vijeo:

• 1Interesting
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi and Shiloh Lyric

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Hey guys, did you know that apparently there's a quite large cult on YouTube that is devoted to a man who has proclaimed himself the reincarnation of Satan? Because of course there is, why wouldn't there be?

Now look I love edgy LARPs as much as the next internetter. Like I've belonged to more than one subreddit where all the posters do is pretend to all be members of a loony cult that worships some random thing or pretends to be a bunch of sentient bird-people planning to overthrow humanity or some underground snuff-film trading ring that's actually just sharing cute kitten videos. It's fun. So yeah, I know such things are around.

And when you first hear about these people, you might be tempted to think that's what they are - like "ooooh so spooky, i'm 14 and hate my parents hail satin lol". But then you get to the part where they're making YouTube videos of cutting themselves and smearing their own blood all over letters that they're writing to prove their devotion to the second coming of Satan and you realize that whatever this is, it's not that.

Yeah so anyways, here's the vijeo:

Recruiting for these people, maybe?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Recruiting for these people, maybe?

Hmmm, maybe, but not sure - don't think they're the same group.

But...yikes, those guys. The story is sensational, it's difficult to believe. It sounds as if somebody read all the fundamentalist Christian lore tied up in the whole "satanic panic" thing from the 1980's about what devil-worshipping cults are supposed to be like and said "hey guys, let's actually do that", but they were also neo-nazis.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Hmmm, maybe, but not sure - don't think they're the same group.

But...yikes, those guys. The story is sensational, it's difficult to believe. It sounds as if somebody read all the fundamentalist Christian lore tied up in the whole "satanic panic" thing from the 1980's about what devil-worshipping cults are supposed to be like and said "hey guys, let's actually do that", but they were also neo-nazis.
They've been around for some time -- David Myatt, thought by many to be their founder, is certainly a name that's not unfamiliar to those of us who support organisations that keep track of the British far right.