hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Miami,FL
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Pokémon Go Meltan explained - what we know about the new Hex Nut Pokémon

Pokémon Go's Meltan, the new Nut Pokémon, is somewhat unprecedented for the series - a debut of a new, never-before-seen creature outside of the main games or anime.

The new mystery Pokémon - and it's strange 'nut' and Ditto-like appearance - made its debut after the conclusion of the September Community Day, but after some datamining and suspicions that it might be related to the introduction of Kecleon, we now finally have some official information.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
Sep 20, 2018
Illinois
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I am still not convinced it's not a case of...

"We we're going to introduce a previously existing Pokemon as a treat but someone screwed up the code and this placeholder appeared but everyone loved it so ... Surprise!"

Also it's kind of hilarious how Oak and Willow are completely different art styles.

Hana

.mercurial heathen.
Sep 25, 2018
Oregon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jul 2008
SLU Posts
i caught this little guy .. was sooo sad when it turned into a ditto :p

Also it's kind of hilarious how Oak and Willow are completely different art styles.
Ya Willow is in the art style of Pokemon Go/cellphone game... and Oak is in the style of Pokemon Let's Go/Switch game - i guess to highlight the cross-over between these two games with regards to this pokemon!? i think! Altho i guess maybe you knew that.. and just still liked the fact that they looked so different.