What's the max offline messages or notices now?

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
I know SL made some changes recently to event notices, marketplace, last names, etc. I think one of the changes was to how many offline messages & notices you can get before they're capped & you don't receive anymore until you log in again. What's the max now for us standard non-premium members on how many offline messages we can receive before they're capped & cut off? And I believe that includes any group notices you have turned on but what about other messages that people's business gizmos send out such as "Update sent for item such-and-such" or "So-and-so's Messenger is reminding you of the upcoming party"?

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
Depends if you mean notifications visible with relog or those that go to email. Email limit is something ridiculously low but that never worked for me so do not know. The in-viewer one usually does not really cap for me on any type of account, just shows as '99+' and then you can open it to get into category tabs and see actual number.

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
I mean the limit for offline messages & notices sent to your email. I know they changed it recently & I "think" it went down from 25 to 15 messages for non-premiums members & might have increased for the premium members. But I can't find anything that actually states what the limits are now.

Free

Wants a Baby Yoda
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
According to the wiki:

Number of offline messages: Capped at 15 messages, unless the account has a Premium Subscription, in which case the cap raises to 80 messages.

It also notes that if the debug setting autoAcceptNewInventory is set to TRUE (default is FALSE), all inventory offers go directly to inventory, bypassing the caps.

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
Thanks so much Free! I swear I looked everywhere & couldn't find it. lol

Clara D.

FOR PRESIDENT 2020!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
According to the wiki:

It also notes that if the debug setting autoAcceptNewInventory is set to TRUE (default is FALSE), all inventory offers go directly to inventory, bypassing the caps.
I prefer to see incoming stuff first, but risking loosing random things is worse.